- i) the term.plot() did not plot (by mistake) a gam object. This is now corrected
- ii) the vis.lo() is introduced for plotting fitted loess curve
- iii) VC.test() for Vuong and Clarke test is introduced (use with caution)
iv) the function stepVGDAll.A() is introduced.
v) Q.stats() function is amended so the number of observations in each intervals add up to the total number of observations (that was a bug)
vi) the pcat() function for reducing the levels of a categorical
variable is introduced.
vii) the pbc() a more robust version of cy() is introduced.
- i) the function plotMP() is added
- i) the Tokyo rainfall data is included in gamlss now as an example of cycle P-spline smoothing
- ii) the data set grip (hand grip strength) is added (for centile estimation)
- iii) the data set leukemia is added (for random effect analysis)
- v) the data oil is included