Two books on GAMLSS are in preparation:
- The Distribution Toolbox of GAMLSS
- GAMLSS Flexible Regression in R.
Draft versions of the two books will available in the web soon.
The GAMLSS R reference card
The gamlss packages reference card is available here
Each packages has its individual help files. Here is a list of what users may find useful.
Manuals and Booklets from past short courses
- The second edition of the manual of the gamlss package in pdf form. This is a good starting point covering most of the topics of the original gamlss package but it is now dated since was created in 2008.
- The Journal of Statistical Software which has a brief introduction to GAMLSS and shows how the models can be used in practice.
- Course notes from the Utrecht 2008 short course on GAMLSS.
- Course notes from the Lancaster 2009 short course.
- The notes for the Athens 2010 short course can be downloaded here (12 MB)